Master Google Ads Conversion Tracking (Basic & Advanced)
- Unlock your biggest competitive edge for 2023 and beyond
- Measure more high-quality conversions, get better results
- Stay up-to-date with the latest conversion tracking features for Ecom, Lead Gen & SaaS accounts
Introducing Conversion Tracking Mastery 🚀
Advanced conversion tracking is one of the core pillars of our Google Ads Masterclass curriculum.
Our students were blown away with the quality of the workshops, and had no idea there’s so much that goes into proper conversion tracking.
Now, for the first time ever, we’ve bundled everything we know into our new on-demand course: Conversion Tracking Mastery.
This will be your biggest competitive edge in 2023 and beyond:
Your ability to measure and steer on real business results (aka qualified leads, sales, and actual profit) will set you apart from your competitors.
Whoever has the most high-quality data wins.
Who is Conversion Tracking Mastery for?
Conversion Tracking Mastery is a complete course to help PPC Experts measure more, high-quality data in Google Ads:
- It shows the easiest and fastest way to implement basic and advanced Google Ads conversion techniques (with GTM, GTAG or plugins/apps).
- It includes step-by-step, over-the-shoulder implementation videos.
- The teachings in this course are applicable to 90% of all client types.
Conversion Tracking Mastery is designed for Google Ads Specialists with at least a basic understanding of conversion tracking.
Who is Conversion Tracking Mastery NOT for?
Conversion Tracking Mastery isn’t for everyone.
- It’s not suited for ultimate beginners.
- Although we have some Tag Manager implementation videos, Conversion Tracking Mastery is not a complete GTM course.
- Although some implementations are technical, it’s not a course for developers. We won’t go into API implementations or custom platforms.
If you’re completely new to Google Ads, we recommend you get familiar with the basics first.
You’re good to go if you’re a Google Ads Specialist with a basic understanding of tracking and want to implement basic + advanced techniques for regular clients without highly custom integrations/platforms.